Monday, June 20, 2011

My Stamping Design

I've had my stamping stuff for awhile now and i can't make this thing work.. so i decided not to do it anymore..

Then one night i was like, i have to try this one more time and i did..
And YEY!! Finally I got it working..  =)

so here are some of the pictures of my acceptable stamping experience..



I hope you like it.. I love how it turns out.. hope ill get better soon..

Haha i can't wait till later afternoon.. I'm waiting for a package with some nail art goodies..
I'll post it soon, when it gets here..

5 comments:

  1. it gets better in time! love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear..i appreciate all the you've given me.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that much friendship!!!

    this background is 200 times better!!! well done! and u did it all on ur own too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha!! thanks sis.. i've learn from the best eh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm Hazelle. =)

    The nail art's just awesome. Uber cute and feminine. =)

    We, on our site, NaildeRoyale.com, has the passion of promoting beauty and sharing the essence of having high quality products especially nail products and nail art. It will be a great honor if you will consider adding our link to your website.

    Here’s our site’s link:
    NaildeRoyale.com

    Please let me know if considering our link interests you. I’d be glad to mail you couple nail art products from our website.
    Thanks and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete